Feb 5, 2019 | 8:30 AM | Tuesday
Grady Swisher Center
Each participant will need to fill out a “letter of intent” to verify that they have the necessary prerequisites in order to attend the training. Once a registration is received the letter will be forwarded via email. Potential coaches should: • Have previously atte
Potential coaches should:
• Have previously attended Letterland K-2 training sessions.
• Be a teacher with at least 2 years K-2 experience.
• Have previously taught Letterland.
• Have Completed Foundations of Reading Training (preferred, not mandatory).
• Be dynamic with a lively personality and be comfortable teaching adults.
All sessions will be interactive and attendees must be prepared to participate in discussions and presentations.
$3,000.00 (Includes $1,400.00 worth of Letterland products)
Session will run 8:30 am - 4:30 pm, each day with one hour lunch break. Lunch will be provided.
If you have any questions about the content of this training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Events at Grady Swisher Center
Also See other Events Listed in Charlotte
at Natural Beginnings Birth & Wellness Center