Dec 2, 2017 | 11:00 AM | Saturday
SHiFT Charlotte is hosting the ultimate FREE mind-body-spirit family friendly shopping event this holiday season. Our first ever holiday pop up market is host to 50 incredible unique and local vendors; with a full Psychic Fair thrown in. Add to that a fully programmed
Start on : December 2, 2017 11:00 AM Saturday
End on : December 2, 2017 5:00 PM Saturday
SHiFT Charlotte is hosting the ultimate FREE mind-body-spirit family friendly shopping event this holiday season. Our first ever holiday pop up market is host to 50 incredible unique and local vendors; with a full Psychic Fair thrown in. Add to that a fully programmed family friendly kid’s area, and you are all set to make it a day; especially if you want to get in a festive spirit with a glass of kombucha, organic craft beer or wild ale! Stay for lunch as you snack on grub from a Bao Time Food Truck (plus a ton of extra good yummy stations that they are creating for us).
Mark your calendar now for the Pop-Up Shopping and Psychic Fair extravaganza on December 2nd.
* Free Admission
* We are taking SHOP – DRINK – EAT to a new level for our mind-body-spirit community with 50 Vendors and Readers
* Our vendors will offer a wide selection of original gift items, crystals, soap, candles, jewelry, artwork, accessories and more
* The Psychic Fair includes Tarot and Angel Card Readings, Psychics, Intuitives, Mediums, and More
* We are being hosted at Charlotte’s only location for local brewed Kombucha and Organic Craft Beer – Lenny Boy Brewing Co.
* Bao Time Food Truck/Stations to keep you going and your stomach super happy
* Family Friendly event with all day craft activities from Rachael Lanehart - The Generation of Now - HOMe Base Family Zones Kids Area (see schedule below). Programs and activities for kiddos and caregivers
* Bring Your Mat to Work For Your Beer's 10am Yoga class ($5 fee) and then stay for shopping, psychic readings, food, drink, and fun
FREE Kids Area Schedule
11:30 - 12:00 * NamasteBaby - Super charging your baby, while re-charging your self. Movement, sound and intentionally increasing the loving bond. Please bring a blanket. Age: zero - 2 years
12:30 - 1:00 * Kids Yoga - This yoga class for kids (and their care-givers) will be a light-hearted introduction practice for kids of all ages. Please bring a mat or blanket.
1:30 - 2:00 * Loving heART - Bring the loving heart beat to life with movement and art. Connect with each other's heart in a playful play-back that will shift perspective. Age: 7-12 and their care-giver.
2:30 - 3:00 * The Bee Lady - Education about our pollinator